Can I reserve a park or facility?

Although the District’s parks can’t be reserved for private use, both of Woodmen Hills’ recreation centers are available to residents for private parties. Residents may reserve entire facilities, or portions of either facilities, for any occasion they please. To reserve a recreation center online, click here.

Does Woodmen Hills host children’s birthday parties?

For children’s birthday parties, Woodmen Hills goes all out. We provide not only the facility, but everything else as well:  entertainment, games, decorations, food and drink. All you parents have to do is take the credit. Pool parties are also an option. To reserve a recreation center online, click here.

How do I contact Woodmen Hills Metro District?

For billing or utilities issues, call (719) 495-2500. For Parks and Recreation, call (719) 495-2009. Or send an email on any subject through our online contact form here.

I am a non-resident. Can I utilize the facilities and programs?

Yes! Our indoor pool and fitness classes are open to non-residents. Non-residents may purchase daily or monthly passes to use the fitness rooms and pools at Recreation Center East and Community Center West. Find those non-resident fees for the pool here and for fitness classes here.

Are you open during D49 school holidays?

Yes, and normally, in anticipation of increased demand, we open our facilities for longer hours during D49 school holidays.

How do I pay my bill?

The easiest way to pay your bill is online. You can also set up automatically recurring payments if you like. Find our online payment portal here.

How do I register for a recreation program?

To sign up for a recreation program, call Recreation Center East at (719) 495-2009 or sign up online by clicking here.